Hillsdale, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

The Executive Editor of the Hillsdale Daily News committed a criminal act against me.I'm a private citizen who she was "investigating" for making criticism of local political officials.

She threatened my family on a page she created that facebook took down as being considered a "credible threat".

She hired a reporter who had just plead guilty to domestic violence last year, she's behaves despicably to the readership, and Gannet refuses to call me back about it. But here she is, Amanda VanAuker, Hillsdale County Michigan's CYBERSTALKER, claiming to be the facebook police and trying to shut people up from voicing their first amendment right of free speech. She threatened MY FAMILY as well, it's like an organized crime network in Gannet publishing's Hillsdale Daily News.

Watch out for her.

She's an ADMITTED CRIMINAL.Report her to the Sheriff if she does the same to you, Gannet obviously doesn't care about employing criminals.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $999999. HillsdaleIsHell is overall dissatisfied with Gatehouse Media and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hillsdale daily news at Gatehouse Media was editor threatened my family and amanda vanauker admitted crimes , but reviewer liked i was a fan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gatehouse Media.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Gatehouse Media to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gatehouse Media?

Comments